Service Technician Manitou
Motivated employee to work with our team to repair and maintain the entire Manitou range. Manitou is the world market leader in all terrain handling.
- You are able to detect, analyze and repair the problem.
- You have a knack for tinkering and preferably possess a thorough technical background in electricity, mechanics and/or hydraulics.
- Analytically strong and IT minded.
- A flexible team player, familiar with an SME culture.
- Customer-friendly, stress-resistant and always solution-oriented.
- Together with your enthusiastic colleagues, you focus on detecting electronic faults. This for the machines of our varied group of customers and for the machines from our rental fleet.
- A varied function in a growing SME, both field and office.
- Basic training and regular refresher courses (Manitou University).
- A contract of indefinite length.
- Our products are among the top and we therefore offer you the best support to also provide a "top service".
- A competitive salary
" * " indicates required fields